How You Can Help
TNT Kid’s Fitness & Gymnastics is a 501(c)(3) organization and we are fortunate to have many individuals and businesses support TNT and our mission. The gifts and talents of those that share their expertise are invaluable to this organization! There are so many ways to help. Please contact Kim Pladson, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can help or call at 701-365-8868.
Making a meaningful contribution to the future of those in our community who need a helping hand can make a long-lasting impression. Alone, one person can accomplish only so much; but together, the sky is the limit. Whether it be an in-kind gift, a financial gift or a planned gift—all are vehicles by which you can support TNT in achieving our mission to serve children of all abilities in our community. All contributions are greatly appreciated and will be acknowledged in our building, newsletter and/or website at the donor’s discretion. TNT is a 501(c)(3) organization and all charitable gifts to support our organization is tax deductible to you, the donor.
Give online today!
- The Impact Foundation GiveBack Website - sponsored by the Dakota Medical Foundation - provides an easy secure way for you to donate to TNT online. Your gift will be secure and will be provided directly to TNT
Mail a check to TNT:
- TNT Kid's Fitness & Gymnastics
Attn: Kim Pladson, Executive Director
2800 Main Ave.
Fargo, ND 58103
Make installment contributions to TNT
- We offer the convenience of monthly contributions via your credit card or directly from your checking account with our monthly giving plan. If you are interested, please contact Kim Pladson at email@example.com.
In Kind Donations
- Time: Donate to help with building projects, office projects, serve on the "In Their Shoes" and Giving Hearts Day Committees, or Fargo Marathon Charity Team.
- Talent: Donate your talents in fields such as: Marketing, Video Production, Website, etc
- Treasure: Attend and or/donate to our annual signature event "In Their Shoes" event on January 19, 2017 or Make a gift on Giving Hearts Day on January
- TNT has an ongoing need for "in kind" gifts. This includes children's books, board games, gymnast equipment and much more. For a full detailed list, please click here
Other Ways To Give
- Many companies match contributions their employees make to TNT. This is a terrific way to make your investment in TNT go even further! Check with your employer's human resource department - some employers match dollar-for-dollar; some double or even triple employee contributions. Simply obtain the form from your employer, complete your portion, and forward it to Kim Pladson at firstname.lastname@example.org. It's that easy - and makes a big difference!
GoodSearch and GoodShop
- GoodSearch is a search engine which donates 50% of its revenue to the charities designated by you, the user. You use GoodSearch exactly as you would any other search engine. They money paid by advertisers to GoodSearch is then donated to TNT. GoodShop works the same way! It is an online shopping mall in which each purchase made via GoodShop mall results in a donation to TNT. To find out more, visit:www.goodsearch.com
- AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com you'll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com with the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to you favorite charitable organization.
TNT Foundation Club
- Building a healthy future for kids, one block at a time! Yes! The kids can count on my support! Purchase a personalized building block to show your support. This is a meaningful way to remember a loved on or honor someone with a special gift. A card will be sent on your behalf to the individual or family.
Corporate Support - Silver Sponsorship program for area businesses
- Businesses spend many years and countless dollars trying to build "good will" because it's good for business. Can you think of a more effective way to build good will than supporting a healthy lifestyle for our youth? If your business could advocate to 2400 families, including families with children that have a special need, that you support children's health, fitness, unity, and equality - would you consider it?
- By participating in our Silver Sponsor program, your banner will be positioned in our facility in a highly visible location showing our community you support children's health and fitness. Your partnership with TNT is win/win! Supporting good health is important to our community; that support comes back as black ink. The "bottom line" is it works!