Flippin' Fall Fest
Flippin' Fall Fest
Flippin' Fall Fest is a camp for girl competitive gymnasts of all levels, and features small group sizes to facilitate focused, intense, and personalized training. Our experienced, in house coaching staff and talented guest coaches provide instruction and supervision for all campers. Come learn new drills and skills to increase your ability and perfect your current skill set to make the upcoming meet season a success.
- Girls Events: Balance Beam, Uneven Bars, Vault, Floor and Dance
Registration now open!
COST: $175 - includes snack and leotard. Registrations including leotards have closed.
LOCATION: TNT Kid’s Fitness & Gymnastics, located at 2800 Main Ave. Fargo, ND.
WHAT TO BRING: Plenty of workout clothes, grips and water bottle if needed.
SUPERVISION: Experienced and mature coaches provide instruction and supervision for all campers. We believe in a fun and safe environment!
MORE INFORMATION: Please contact email@example.com
TNT GYMNASTIC'S COACHES
Travis Cherrier - TNT’s NEW Competitive Director
Travis is from the Minneapolis area and has a B.S. in Physical Education from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point with an impressive resume in his tenure of coaching gymnastics.
Here are some of the achievements accomplished:
• MN Tops State Manager 3 years, 2011-2014
• 10+ Tops National Team Members -from Texas Dreams Gymnastics and Legacy Gymnastics. Traveled to Bela and Martha Karolyi’s “Ranch,” in New Waverly, TX, after qualifying for National Testing, where from there, they ranked in the top 20 athletes in the entire country in their age groups (7 years-10 years)
• 1 Developmental National Team Member- Legacy Gymnastics, taking part in quarterly training camps with 15-20 other 11-14 year old athletes from across the country, 2013,2014
• Western Nationals Bars Silver Medalist, 2010
• 2 Western Nationals Bronze Medalist Vaulters, 2012, 2013
• Level 10 Nationals 8th Place Vaulter, 2015
• USAG Classified National Level Coaching Status
• Multiple Division 1 Athletes, including full-ride Scholarship Athletes, 2011, 2015, 2016
Alex Osland - TNT Competitive Girls Lead
Kelly Brost - TNT Compulsory Coach
Tia Smith - Xcel & Boys Team Coordinator
Sierra Senger - TNT Compulsory Coach
Sith Hansana- Gym Director and Head Coach for Minnesota Flyers in Detroit Lakes, MN
• Former TNT Kid's Fitness Gymnastics Coach
• Over 20 years of experience
Chere Hoffman - Coach at Legacy Gymnastics in Eden Prairie, Minnesota
• International Coach
• International Committee Member
• Over 30 years of experience
Dennis Champous - Owner and Head Coach at Power and Grace Gymnastics in Sioux Falls, MN
• Believes in developing the whole child, not just the athlete, through a positive environment
• Over 25 years of experience
Additional Guest Coaches to be announced!!