No Bummer Summer
Looking for an exciting activity for your children this summer? TNT offers No Bummer Summer weekly camps! We provide our campers with an array of activities to challenge them mentally, physically, socially, and emotionally; with the end goal of building character, increasing confidence, and engaging in a healthy lifestyle.
|Week 1||May 30-June 2 (closed May 29)||Gymnastics|
|Week 2||June 5-9||Ninja|
|Week 3||June 12-16||Sports|
|Week 4||June 19-23||Gymnastics|
|Week 5||June 26-30||Ninja|
|Week 6||July 3-7 (closed July 4th)||Sports|
|Week 7||July 10-14||Gymnastics|
|Week 8||July 17-21||Ninja|
|Week 9||July 24-28||Sports|
|Week 10||July 31- August 4||Gymnastics|
|Week 11||August 7-11||Ninja|
|Week 12||August 14-18||Sports|
How does the camp work?
- Campers can be dropped off at TNT as early as 7:30 AM
- Daily activities begin at 8:00 AM
- TNT provides a morning snack, lunch, and afternoon snack
- TNT staff leads campers in a full day of activities
- Weekly field trips are planned to various area locations and events (weather permitting)
- Parents must pick campers by 5:30 PM
What makes No Bummer Summer the best option for my child?
- TNT offers activities and a facility other venues can not
- Campers are guaranteed at least 90 minutes of physical activity
- Weekly field trips to local pools and community events
- Flexibility to sign up week by week
- Gymnastics: Learn how to integrate gymnastics into your everyday life! We make movement a positive and fun experience. Our campers explore the foundations of gymnastics through diverse activities and games.
- Ninja: A fun-filled week of jumping, swinging, climbing, hanging, and rolling. Camps use obstacles and circuit-based activities to increase endurance, strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination while building confidence.
- Sports: Channel you inner sports start this summer by utilizing TNT's Scheel's Activity Gym and all the equipment it has to offer. Campers have the opportunity to try their hand at numerous sports. Everything from basketball to badminton! Not only will campers actively engage their bodies, but their minds as well through various team-building activities.
What does No Bummer Summer Cost?
- $210 per child per week plus a $25 non-refundable deposit per child per week
- Annual registration fee of $30 per family – due at anniversary date
- Cost covers pool fees on pool days
How do I sign up?
- Click the ‘Register Now’ button at the bottom of this page. (This link will take you to the online parent portal.)
- If you have used TNT's Parent Portal before, log in using your credentials.
- If you have taken classes or camps at TNT but have never used Parent Portal, click "forgot password"
- If you are new to TNT classes or camps, click "create account"
- Click "camps" on the left side of the screen to view or register for all No Bummer Summer Camp Weeks.
- Deposit: $25.00 non-refundable per child per week - due at registration & will be applied towards week fee.
- Once registered you are required to fill out and submit the parent agreement and payment authorization form.
- Parents may choose to sign up from week to week or select specific week/weeks based upon need throughout the entire summer
Please email Jocelyn if you have questions at email@example.com
My son has been going to TNT’s No Bummer Summer program for the past couple summers and we all love the program.
TNT encourages healthy diets and lots of activity. They provide well balanced snacks and lunches every day. They keep the kids busy doing several activities throughout the day. They go to the park several times a week along with an afternoon at a local pool. They also go on field trips to local businesses, and to places like the movie theater and the Red River Valley Fair. TNT also has quiet reading time and movie at the end of the day for the kids to unwind after a very busy day.
My son has formed friendships with other kids that he would otherwise never meet and looks forward to seeing those kids again next year. My husband and I are confident that he is in very capable hands and well taken care of every day. We were thrilled to find out about No Bummer Summer and have been thankful every year that our son has a great environment to spend his summers!
I can honestly say that he sleeps better and is way more active in the summer due to TNT’s No Summer Bummer program.