No Bummer Summer
Looking for an exciting activity for your children this summer? Check out our No Bummer Summer weekly camps!
We provide our campers with an array of activities to challenge them mentally, physically, socially, and emotionally; with the end goal of building character, increasing confidence, and engaging in a healthy lifestyle. We accomplish this by utilizing our gymnastics facility to the max, along with area parks and pools. Each week we take field trips to various community locations (e.g. Redhawks game, Buffalo River State Park) and host special guests to reinforce our theme of the week and better educate our campers.
|Week 1||May 30-June 2 (closed May 29)||Gymnastics|
|Week 2||June 5-9||Ninja|
|Week 3||June 12-16||Sports|
|Week 4||June 19-23||Gymnastics|
|Week 5||June 26-30||Ninja|
|Week 6||July 3-7 (closed July 4th)||Sports|
|Week 7||July 10-14||Gymnastics|
|Week 8||July 17-21||Ninja|
|Week 9||July 24-28||Sports|
|Week 10||July 31- August 4||Gymnastics|
|Week 11||August 7-11||Ninja|
|Week 12||August 14-18||Sports|
Gymnastics: Learn how to integrate gymnastics into your everyday life! At No Bummer Summer, we make movement a positive and fun experience. Our campers explore the foundations of gymnastics through diverse activities and games. We BELIEVE that every individual is able to unlock their potential through movement.
Ninja: No Bummer Summer's ninja themed camp offers a fun-filled week of jumping, swinging, climbing, hanging, and rolling. Camps use obstacles and circuit-based activities to increase endurance, strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination while building confidence.
Sports: Channel you inner sports start this summer by utilizing TNT's Scheel's Activity Gym and all the equipment it has to offer. Campers have the opportunity to try their hand at numerous sports. Everything from basketball to badminton! Not only will campers actively engage their bodies, but their minds as well through various team-building activities.
Fee:$210 per week
- Deposit: $25.00 non-refundable per week - due at registration and will be applied towards week fee
- Annual Registration fee: $30 per family - due at anniversary date
ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Registration for summer 2017 opens March 6, 2017
- Click the "Register Now" button at the bottom of this page. (This link will take you to the online parent portal.)
- If you have used TNT's Parent Portal before, log in using your credentials.
- If you have taken classes or camps at TNT but have never used Parent Portal, click "forgot password"
- If you are new to TNT classes or camps, click "create account"
- Click "camps" on the left side of the screen to view or register for all No Bummer Summer Camp Weeks.
- Deposit: $25.00 non-refundable per week - due at registration & will be applied towards week fee
- Once registered you are required to fill out and submit the parent agreement and payment authorization form.
Please email Jocelyn if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
My son has been going to TNT’s No Bummer Summer program for the past couple summers and we all love the program.
TNT encourages healthy diets and lots of activity. They provide well balanced snacks and lunches every day. They keep the kids busy doing several activities throughout the day. They go to the park several times a week along with an afternoon at a local pool. They also go on field trips to local businesses, and to places like the movie theater and the Red River Valley Fair. TNT also has quiet reading time and movie at the end of the day for the kids to unwind after a very busy day.
My son has formed friendships with other kids that he would otherwise never meet and looks forward to seeing those kids again next year. My husband and I are confident that he is in very capable hands and well taken care of every day. We were thrilled to find out about No Bummer Summer and have been thankful every year that our son has a great environment to spend his summers!
I can honestly say that he sleeps better and is way more active in the summer due to TNT’s No Summer Bummer program.