TNT recently expanded from 20,000 square feet to 40,000 square feet. The expanded space provides room for TNT to grow and add additional services and programs and add office space for partners to accommodate to a growing population. The expanded space includes the following:
- The largest "public" Sensory Gym in the nation. Equipped with swings, slides, ladders, climbing walls, monkey bars, zip lines, and a ball pit for soft landings, it is essentially a play area that stimulates the senses and benefits children with conditions like autism, cerebral palsy, down syndrome. Exercise improves their spatial awareness and helps them overcome physical hurdles. For autistic children who crave the feeling of jumping and crashing, it provides a safe place to do that. Taking up nearly 2,300 square feet, the gym is the largest ever installed by Fun Factory Sensory Gym.
- Adult Gym is a space dedicated to support adults with special needs. The gym offers easy accessibility and adaption for the diverse clientele from the 8+ organizations that take advantage of the adult special needs program. The gym has the ability to offer programming after 4pm and weekends. The program supports cardio vascular and strength training opportunities.
- Activity Gym provides new activity options such as basketball, volleyball, etc that are available for S.O.A.R., School’s Out Day Camp, and No Bummer Summer. The gym becomes an option for birthday parties and both public and private open gyms. The gym has available rental space for outside organizations. The space becomes an indoor play space for Learn ‘n Move during the winter months.
- Haley’s Hope expands its teaching of reading and learning skills to children with dyslexia.
- The Anne Carlsen Center has space for its programs that serve children with special needs with physical and occupational therapy.
- Learn ‘n Move Child Care Cares for children of all abilities. It explores ways to set the bar high for physical activity and nutrition so that children are absolutely healthy as possible. Everything learned at this site will be shared with other child care providers in our community and nationally – as is already done with current programs. It can accommodate 55 children, ages 18 months to 5 years old.