United States Military Veterans Fitness Club (USMVFC)
Serving Those Who Have Served
In partnership with the Brady Oberg Legacy Foundation, TNT is now offering a fitness program for area veterans. The number of veterans continues to rise in the Red River Valley, and TNT is honored to serve those who have served our country. The United States Military Veterans Fitness Club (USMVFC) gives veterans an opportunity to work out in a controlled environment alongside other veterans.
How do the classes work?
- Work outs are programmed by TNT staff
- All participants conduct the same work out during the class
- Movements are modified based on ability level
- One hour classes are offered from 5:30-6:30 Mondays and Wednesdays, 4:30-5:30 Tuesdays and Thursdays, and 6:30-7:30 Sundays
- Cost for the program is $65 per month. Members can apply for a scholarship through the Brady Oberg Legacy Fund at this site - http://bradyoberglegacyfoundation.org/tnt-fitness-program-application/
What are the benefits of this program?
- Work outs are planned out for the participants
- All movements can be scaled based on physical ability
- Ability to improve both physical and mental health
- Working out in a group setting promotes participants to push and encourage each other
- Establish a support system by meeting other veterans
How do I sign up?
- Contact Jake Haile at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting
- Click on the MyTNT tab on the top of this page
- On the next page, click on the Veterans tab on the left hand side
- Select a time to set up a Meet & Greet with Jake