Volunteer at TNT
How to volunteer at TNT Kid's Fitness & Gymnastics
- Complete the volunteer application by downloading it along with the TNT waiver and release form
- Return the completed application via the instructions listed on the application or e-mail to the corresponding contact
- You will be contacted within 24-48 hours after receiving your application to schedule a time to met with you
- Upon accepting your volunteer position, you will set up a time begin training; or if you've indicated interest in a specific department, a second interview will be scheduled with that department's director
Opportunities include but are not limited to:
Recreational Gymnastics Volunteer
- Active helpers to assist individuals in class to ensure safety and participation
- Volunteers are needed weekly for 8 to 12 week sessions. Class lengths range from 30-75 minutes
- E-mail Rhanda to learn more about our gymnastics program: firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitive Gymnastics Volunteer
- Assist in execution and preparation of TNT's Winter Challenge meet. Opportunities include: keeping score, announcing, concessions, awards, admissions, set up and take down, spirit games, and running music
- Email Travis to learn more about our gymnastics program: Travis@tntkidsfitness.org
- Committee members wanted for Giving Hearts Day attend bi-weekly meetings over lunch out from October 1-February 15
- Graphic design, website updates, social media assistance
- Email Christi to learn more about our marketing department: email@example.com
Special Events & Planning Volunteer
- Assist with Friday night open gyms throughout the school year. This will include hands on facilitation and safety for children on various fitness courses, trampolines, and more!
- Participate in TNT's annual fundraiser, "In Their Shoes." Duties may include assisting with registration, setting up for the silent auction, seating, and more.
- Preparation for Giving Hearts Day - Participate in activities at TNT, get involved through social media, set up and take down of event.
- National Gymnastics Day - September
- Email Hanna to learn more about our special events: firstname.lastname@example.org
Multimedia Production Volunteer
- Assist with videography in the gym for use on social media, website, and other marketing tools
- Experience with video editing software, such as Adobe Premiere, is a plus!
- Volunteers ranging from beginners to expert experience with videography are encouraged to apply! TNT can provide equipment
- Email Christi to learn more about being a multimedia production volunteer: Christi@tntkidsfitness.org
Building Project & Maintenance Volunteer
- Seasonal projects: Gardening, decorating, gym clean up
- Building projects: large and small scale projects depending on need
- Pit cleaning and fluffing - not recommended for those with allergies
- Email Curt to learn more: email@example.com
- Assist with photography in the gym for use on social media, TNT's website and other marketing tools
- Experience with photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop is a plus!
- Volunteers ranging from beginners to expert experience with photography equipment
- E-mail Christi to learn more about our marketing department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteering with a group? Consider volunteering at an open gym or community outreach event!
- Assisting children as they try out stations the benefit each child's fine and gross motor skills, muscular & cardio endurance
- The goal for every child will be to complete or attempt every station
- Help children step out of their comfort zone
- Ensure all participants will leave feeling like champions!
- Email Hanna to learn more about our group opportunities: email@example.com