S.O.A.R. After School Program
S.O.A.R. (Students of All Abilities Respected) - Movement and Education
A program that promotes healthy snacks, physical activity, and a learning environment. Your child is our priority in a facility unique to Fargo and the surrounding communities.
What makes S.O.A.R. the best option for your child?
- Every child is picked up from their school by TNT staff
- No less than 60 minutes of physical activity
- A healthy snack to meet the child’s nutritional needs
- Quiet time to work on academics
- TNT staff is built with trained professionals
- Every child builds friendships in a social setting
We serve the following schools:
- Lodeon Kindergarden Center
- L.E. Berger Elementary
- South Elementary
- Eastwood Elementary
- Freedom Elementary
- Westside Elementary
- Independence Elementary
*Parents interested with children in other schools can still register their child, but transportation must be provided to TNT
Registration for the 2017-2018 school year is now open!
- Limited spaces remain at the Lodoen Kindergarden Center
- L.E. Berger, South, Eastwood, Freedom, Independence and Westside Elementary are full for the 2017-2018 school year
For more information, contact Jocelyn at email@example.com.
“My oldest son has been attending the SOAR program for four years. This amazing program is more than just your typical afterschool care. At SOAR my son has learned creative problem solving, teambuilding, nutrition, he gets to train for the marathon, be active and most importantly he gets to see that ALL children-no matter what their ability- can be successful with the right tools! Ryan and his staff are wonderful! I can’t wait for my younger son to start reaping the benefits SOAR!”