USAG Boys Team
TNT’s Boys Junior Olympic program trains and competes following the guidelines, rules and policies set by USA Gymnastics. The program follows the belief that all athletes must develop a solid foundation of basic skills in order to advance safely at their own pace and reach their full potential. There are three sub-programs within TNT’s Boys Junior Olympic Program:
- Also called Boys Pre-Team
- Non-Competitive, achievement based group
- Focused on proper skill, technique and shape development for progression into competitive levels
- Comprised of Levels 4,5,6 and 7
- Athletes train and compete routines designed by USAG Gymnastics to build on foundation of skills and technique
- Prepares athletes for intermediate and optional level competition
- Compete in North Dakota and surrounding states
- Season culminates at two different meets: State Championships (Level 4) and Regional Championships (Levels 5 and 6)
Intermediate & Optional Program
- Comprised of Levels 8,9 and 10
- Athletes train and compete routines designed specifically for them following the guidelines of USAG Gymnastics using the FIG requirements
- Athletes compete throughout the state, region and nation
- Season culminates at the Regional and National Championships (qualification dependent upon age and level)
How to Join
- Contact TNT's Competitive Director at Travis@tntkidsfitness.org or 701-551-5007.
- Set up an initial evaluation for the athlete and interview for the parents.
- Athlete participates in a 2 week trial period.
- Accepted athlete's parents meet with coach to go over and sign Competitive Program Handbook.
Contact Travis if you have further questions about TNT's competitive program: firstname.lastname@example.org
It's our first season of having a competitive gymnast in the family and we really did not know what to expect, but it's been such a positive experience for Jack and our family. Jack's physical strength and confidence are simply amazing since he has joined TNT's competitive boys team. We have really enjoyed learning about the sport and cheering on Jack at his meets, and watching his hard work pay off. Boys gymnastics, with its control, strength and coordination is really amazing to watch. We're grateful TNT is committed to giving boys a chance to compete and we're very glad our son is a part of their program.