USAG Girls Team
TNT’s Girls Junior Olympic program trains and competes following the guidelines, rules and policies set by USA Gymnastics. The program follows the belief that all athletes must develop a solid foundation of basic skills in order to advance safely at their own pace and reach their full potential. Three sub-programs exist within TNT’s Girls Junior Olympic Program:
- Comprised of three groups: Profile, Level 1 and Level 2
- Non-competitive achievement based groups
- Groups focus on proper skill, technique and shape development for progression into competitive level
- Participation is not required to advance to competitive level, nor does it guarantee mobility to competitive level
- Comprised of Levels 3,4 and 5
- Athletes train and compete routines designed by USA Gymnastics to build on foundation of skills and technique
- Prepares athletes for optional level competition
- Athletes compete across North Dakota and surrounding states
- Season culminates at State Championship Meet
- Comprised of Levels 6,7,8,9 and 10
- Athletes train and compete routines designed specifically for them following the guidelines of USAG Gymnastics
- Athletes compete throughout North Dakota, region and nation
- Season culminates at three different meets: State Championship (Levels 6 and 7), Regional Championships (Level 8) and National Championships (Level 10)
TOPS (Talent Opportunity Program)
- Supplemental program intended to accelerate training of athletes ages 6-11
- Serves to enhance cardiovascular endurance, muscle strength, muscular endurance, flexibility and body composition
- Athletes are tested each summer on physical abilities and skills following the guidelines of USAG Gymnastics
- Athletes must meet or exceed all program expectations
How to Join
- Contact TNT's Competitive Director at Travis@tntkidsfitness.org or 701-551-5007.
- Set up an initial evaluation for the athlete and interview for the parents.
- Athlete participates in a 2 week trial period.
- Accepted athlete's parents meet with coach to go over and sign Competitive Program Handbook.
Contact Travis if you have further questions about TNT's competitive program: email@example.com
TNT Kid's Fitness & Gymnastics is a place our two girls call their second home. After joining TNT, they welcomed our family as part of theirs, with open arms. The coaches are unbelievably talented, caring, and always coming up with new ways to create better gymnasts. All of the staff, coaches and other TNT families are extremely welcoming and friendly. Our girls have soared not only with the gymnastics skills, but with their confidence and strength as well since beginning at TNT not that long ago. Since joining the TNT family our two competitive gymnasts have found a new love and drive for gymnastics, and I couldn't ask for a better place for my girls to spend their time. We are more than happy with TNT and cannot wait to see how the girls progress in the future.