USAG Girls Team
TNT’s Girls Junior Olympic program trains and competes following the guidelines, rules and policies set by USA Gymnastics. The program follows the belief that all athletes must develop a solid foundation of basic skills in order to advance safely at their own pace and reach their full potential. Three sub-programs exist within TNT’s Girls Junior Olympic Program:
- Comprised of three groups: Profile, Level 1 and Level 2
- Non-competitive achievement based groups
- Groups focus on proper skill, technique and shape development for progression into competitive level
- Participation is not required to advance to competitive level, nor does it guarantee mobility to competitive level
- Comprised of Levels 3,4 and 5
- Athletes train and compete routines designed by USA Gymnastics to build on foundation of skills and technique
- Prepares athletes for optional level competition
- Athletes compete across North Dakota and surrounding states
- Season culminates at State Championship Meet
- Comprised of Levels 6,7,8,9 and 10
- Athletes train and compete routines designed specifically for them following the guidelines of USAG Gymnastics
- Athletes compete throughout North Dakota, region and nation
- Season culminates at three different meets: State Championship (Levels 6 and 7), Regional Championships (Level 8) and National Championships (Level 10)
TOPS (Talent Opportunity Program)
- Supplemental program intended to accelerate training of athletes ages 6-11
- Serves to enhance cardiovascular endurance, muscle strength, muscular endurance, flexibility and body composition
- Athletes are tested each summer on physical abilities and skills following the guidelines of USAG Gymnastics
- Athletes must meet or exceed all program expectations
How to Join
- Contact TNT's Competitive Director at Travis@tntkidsfitness.org or 701-551-5007.
- Set up an initial evaluation for the athlete and interview for the parents.
- Athlete participates in a 2 week trial period.
- Accepted athlete's parents meet with coach to go over and sign Competitive Program Handbook.
Contact Travis if you have further questions about TNT's competitive program: email@example.com
I am very proud, honored and humbled to say that my daughter Jaelyn is on the Competitive Girls Team program at TNT. She loves TNT and wishes she could live there! And I love watching her healthy little body perform and learn unbelievable gymnastic skills. but the competitive team program as given her so much more. It has also helped her build confidence, determination, value hard work, time management skills, become a better learner, the ability to express emotions through movement, and most importantly respect and support of her teammates. The coaching staff always puts safety first, and never pushes young athletes to learn skills that their minds and body’s aren’t ready to perform. They focus on the whole child, not just the skills. Gymnastics is a very physically and mentally demanding sport for not just the athlete, but for parents as well. It’s difficult to find words to express all of my emotions I have experienced as team parent. But, watching her compete and move to the best of her ability. Makes all the demands and emotions are so very worth it! Thank you TNT.