"Every child has the ability to achieve, TNT provides the environment that makes it possible."
TNT is dedicated to meeting the needs of all children, ages 18 months to 18 years old. Movement is a fundamental necessity for positive physical, cognitive, social, and emotional growth. Our facility provides individuals of all abilities an opportunity to enjoy physically activity. Utilizing movement as the platform our goal is to holistically improve a child’s life. Activities will be based on the foundations of gymnastics and fitness related exercises. We also rely on information regarding any physical, occupational, speech, or behavioral therapy to assist in the development of the activities.
Finding and determining their specific needs and creating an environment that enables them to be successful is our goal. We rely on the child, parent, staff, and the knowledge of therapists to make your child's experience as beneficial and fun as possible.
How can your child participate at TNT?
- 1:1 Private Sessions ($30 for 30 minute class, $50 for 50 minute class): Your child participates at their own pace and on goals based on their specific needs. Contact Nate for additional information at email@example.com.
- Small Group Sessions (Cost of registration for fitness or gymnastics classes): Your child participates in a setting with individuals with similar abilities. Must have four children per class.
- Inclusive Sessions (Cost of registration for fitness or gymnastics class): Your child participates in a regular recreational gymnastics or fitness class through simple modifications or direct supervision to facilitate skills being taught.
- School or Community Group: We open our doors to DAPE/SPED classes from schools, community agencies and organizations, and awareness groups. Contact Nate for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does TNT offer your child?
- Opportunity to improve physical abilities, balance, coordination, strength, endurance, and flexibility
- Environment to practice and learn social skills
- A place to build confidence
- Most importantly, a place to have fun and be a kid!
How do we make it happen?
- Patience and understanding
- Modifying activities and equipment
- Creating different communication strategies
- Finding the least restrictive environment
TNT Occupational Therapy Services
TNT's occupational therapist provides client centered therapy to improve your child's physical development, sensory processing skills, social and emotional development, cognition, and motor skills. The occupational therapist evaluates your child's skill for playing, school performance, and daily activities and compare their skill level with what is developmentally appropriate for the child's age. TNT provides client centered therapy to maximize your child's performance in all areas of daily living. If you are interested in Occupational Therapy please contact Leslie at email@example.com.
26 Schools utilize TNT on a weekly basis!
Confidence, hope, and possibilities are created for children when they are able to try new things. Through the power of play, physical activity, and gymnastics, we are helping children realize their abilities.
"The opportunity that my son has to spend an afternoon at TNT during the school week is fabulous. It takes the idea of adaptive PE to a new level. When he is at TNT, he has the opportunity to be out of his wheelchair and be an active participant. What a great partnership!"
- Jill Gustofson, parent
We are allowing children the opportunity to stay healthy by creating safe environments where children can practice movement and focus on social, emotional, and physical growth.
The Carl Ben Eielson Middle School adapted physical education students have been going to TNT Kid's Fitness for the last four years - they love it! The staff at TNT always has great activities for my students to participate in regardless of their ability levels. Nate remembers each of their names and always makes them all feel right at home. It is a fun place to get a great workout!